Jobs and Employment Opportunities
Multimedia Design Specialist
Statewide association seeks an experienced Multimedia Design Specialist to create a wide range of communication products using text, data, graphics, web design, sound and other digital and visual effects.
This position supports the Member Services Department at the Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers (FCCC). FCCC is a statewide, non-profit member association with the mission of improving the ability of the association to effectively and efficiently serve the citizens of the state through the education of elected officers and staff, legislative action and public awareness of the role and function of the office.
Please visit us at www.flclerks.com
This position will support all association communications staff in developing and designing creative and interactive content for website, mobile app, presentations, print, marketing materials, and social media.
The position will also assist with association events, conferences and education seminars.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field and two years of graphic design, web development experience or related field.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field is preferred.
Industry credentials helpful.
This position requires approximately 25% travel within the state of Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, production layout and marketing support
- Assist with web development and maintaining association website and mobile app
- Design of social media graphical assets and infographics
- Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look
- Facilitates webinars and other online educational sessions, which includes confirming speakers and running the webinar software during presentations
- Assist with planning and execution of association events, including attending and assisting member services department with event tasks
- Deal effectively with elected and appointed officials, particularly FCCC members • Other administrative duties, as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in graphic, visual means.
- Experience creating compelling & appealing visual designs in digital and offline marketing, typography, page layout, web-based graphic design and photography
- Can generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Extensive skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, digital editing and photography.
- Possess working knowledge of HTML coding within Adobe Dreamweaver or other web development software
- Understanding of and experience in branding, layout color theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work closely with others in a team-oriented environment
- Superb attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, collaborate with team members
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure while also meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict, resolve problems and manage issues effectively and diplomatically in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility to travel to on-site meetings, as needed Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
- Fluency in current web and graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver or and other design and media and marketing programs
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- The position requires the ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required. The position additionally requires the knowledge of other software products and training will be provided for these programs.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position receives an hourly wage plus benefits for a non-exempt position. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits package and a great working environment. This position is physically housed in our Tallahassee, Florida office. Relocation assistance is not available.
Salary depends upon experience. E-mail a portfolio of graphic work, a resume with a cover letter, and salary requirements by 5:00pm on April 4 to email@example.com. Salary requirements MUST be included for consideration.