[SGMP] Tuesday's Meeting

Steven Hall halls at flcourts.org
Sun Jun 18 21:44:05 CDT 2023

Good Evening Members and Friends!

We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting on Tuesday. We’re meeting in person to swear in the new officers! The meeting will be held Tuesday, June 20, 5:30PM, at the FAMU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Institute of Public Health Building, located at 11415 South Marin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard, Second Floor, Room 210.

The new officers will be sworn in. If they are able to make it, we will recognize the newest members in the chapter to earn their CGMP certification, Kimberly Rich, Charma Retherford, and Ruth-Anne Wright, as well as discuss what we will work toward during the next two years. For those that are out-of-town members, there will be an online option. See you there!

[SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Save the Date]