[SGMP] July Meeting and Survey

Steven Hall halls at flcourts.org
Wed Jul 6 16:57:45 CDT 2022

Good evening SGMP members and friends:

We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Independence Day Weekend and Holiday! I know for many things are starting to heat up (literally!) with more and more meetings and events being planned. This month we have an incredible meeting in store for you!

Coming to us via Zoom from Atlanta, we will hear from Chester Johnson, Jr. on contract negotiations from the entertainment perspective. Mr. Johnson is an entertainment manager, consultant, entrepreneur, musician, producer and FAMU Alumnus. He is the manager of boxer Evander Holyfield! Most of us know the challenges of negotiating contracts with entertainers and celebrities and we hope that this will give us some insight on where they are coming from! Adding to the wealth of information we will receive from Mr. Johnson, a colleague of his will be joining as well, Jeff Hoffman, a co-founder of the multi-billion dollar platform, Priceline.com. Mr. Hoffman is an award-winning global entrepreneur, CEO, motivational speaker, bestselling author, film and television producer, and produced a Grammy Award winning Jazz album. This is definitely a meeting not to be missed!

Please feel free to share the meeting information (below) with colleagues and others in the meetings and events industry.

While we've got your attention, the board put together a brief survey to gain some insight on the future direction of the chapter. Please take a few moments to complete it. It can be shared with past members and those interested in joining.
Survey: https://tinyurl.com/SGMPSurvey2022<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2ftinyurl.com%2fSGMPSurvey2022&c=E,1,3hRW56gcljxT6P_12BMRx4dyWrbTBgJ8qT0AYlJdecMLKbW6bLr-2oYrZIuWSTxWddv94z9NLmFdWB9FBSYfWytywVULxnU9m1u0l_wAoeeXgEzDQQGQbZWHhnU,&typo=1>

[SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Save the Date]