[SGMP] Don't Forget to Register for Visit Orlando 15 October Education Program, SGMP 2025 NEC Scholarship, Storm Check-In

Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D. gabrielle at gabrielleconsulting.com
Fri Oct 11 17:38:47 CDT 2024

Good evening,

First, I hope that you and those you care about are safe from this latest storm. Personally, a friend was sadly killed yesterday in Orlando due to the storm. Many other friends lost their homes and vehicles. Please respond to me (just me) to let me know if you are okay from the storm and if not, if there is anything we can do to support you.

Our next meeting is not just an education meeting. It is meant to pamper you, and it should help all of us who are so storm weary. I am excited about our 15 October program which is hybrid as always…if you cannot attend in person, plan to join us virtually. Please register ASAP so Visit Orlando can have a correct count for the pampering they plan to do for us!