[SGMP] Fwd: Party! For Non-Vendors Only

Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D. gabrielle at gabrielleconsulting.com
Mon Mar 4 22:44:45 CST 2024

Hello SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Members,

How are you? All non-vendor members of SGMP Florida Capital Chapter are invited to this amazing wellness event. Here is the description. Join the Destinations of Florida for a night of Destination Wellness – a celebration event designed to delight the senses while networking with your Association Executive peers and 18 statewide CVB members. Dinner and libations will be provided in addition to experiencing an array of immersive activities curated to promote inner harmony. Wellness activation's include a sound bath lounge, crystal experience and tarot readings. Click the link to register!
https://uk.eventsforce.net/palmbeaches/165/home

Warm regards,
Gabrielle
Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D.