[SGMP] SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Tuesday 18 June Meeting on Leadership

Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D. gabrielle at gabrielleconsulting.com
Tue Jun 4 09:08:25 CDT 2024

Good Morning SGMP Members!

Thank you for being members, and I hope your week is going great. At the SGMP National Education Conference in Omaha last month, we had 10 members in attendance including from our Central Florida Satellite Chapter. Most of us met for the first time at the NEC (some pics are attached), and I am happy to share that we also were able to receive 2 awards there- Dr. Moran earned the Legacy Award and our Chapter earned the Operations Award. We look forward to seeing you at the 18 June meeting in person and online where we will enjoy education, resources, and networking together. For those meeting in person, we will have refreshments, too.

Please remember to register for our next chapter event and let me know if you can attend and if it will be in person or online. I hope with our phenomenal speaker that we have great attendance, so please invite a colleague.