[SGMP] SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Meeting Tomorrow Tuesday 19 September

Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D. gabrielle at gabrielleconsulting.com
Tue Sep 19 16:41:13 CDT 2023

Hello.

Here I the correct information to connect remotely.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8503218222?pwd=Zkk4ZnlYY2Vva2FJVkpJcHR0ZjFlUT09

If prompted for password, try leader.
___

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Tuesday 19 September 5:30pm for our next chapter meeting. We are meeting in person at Visit Tallahassee, Room 1858, 908 Railroad Avenue, Tallahassee. We also have a virtual option, and the link is provided below. If asked for a password to get into the meeting, use “leader.” Please remember to register so we know how many people to expect, and email me if you plan to attend virtually. Thank you!