[SGMP] Event Next Week

Steven Hall halls at flcourts.org
Thu Feb 16 09:43:56 CST 2023

SGMP Members and Friends!
In lieu of meeting this month, our planners have been invited to attend the A Taste of Florida event at Parkview at Cascades brought to you by TEN Florida CVBs!
It will be held on Tuesday, February 21 from 4:30PM to 8PM. Please click the event link below to register.
We hope to see you there! We'll be sending out information for the March meeting (on ethics!) soon.

[http://marketing.thepalmbeaches.com/cdnr/forpci38/acton/cx/9510/logo10.png]

[Join The Palm Beaches and other Florida Destinations for A Taste of Florida on February 21]<https://marketing.thepalmbeaches.com/acton/ct/38160/s-0589-2301/Bct/l-0258/l-0258:8d/ct1_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A4LTyYyRnF>