[SGMP] REMINDER and Deadline Monday for National Awards: SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Holiday Social Celebration Event 19 December 2023

Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D. gabrielle at gabrielleconsulting.com
Sun Dec 17 22:22:48 CST 2023

Hello SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Members,

We hope to see you at the December meeting in person or online!

Date: Tuesday 19 December 2023
Time: 5:30-7pm
Speaker: Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D.
Program: Holiday Celebration
Location: Online <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8503218222?pwd=Zkk4ZnlYY2Vva2FJVkpJcHR0ZjFlUT09>  <https://zoom.us/j/95171760095?pwd=VEQ3K0txZkhiR2VkVmtOQkZ6ZFNldz09>and In Person at Gabrielle Consulting, 3035 Eliza Road (two parking lots are available, one on Eliza Road and a closer one on Powell Road.)
Sponsor: SGMP
Registration: Register Online <https://www.sgmpfl.org/monthly_registration_form.shtml> (Please pay in person as we are working to obtain access to our PayPal account.)

MONDAY 18 December is the deadline to nominate someone for a national award. Please see the details below, and let me know if you are interested in being nominated, too!
SGMP is proud to honor the leaders among our many members. Each year, SGMP recognizes Top Young Professionals and Emerging Leaders through online recognition and at our National Education Conference - and this year, we are adding a new award to recognize our long-standing members who have contributed to SGMP and our mission through the Legacy Award.

Top Young Professionals

In celebration of young government meeting talent, SGMP set out on a search for the Top Young Professionals in the government meetings industry. The program recognizes individuals under 40 (at time of nomination) with proven leadership skills and a dedication to the betterment and sustainability of SGMP.  We encourage our members to nominate an individual for the Top Young Professionals Award. Nominations are due by December 18.

 Learn more and submit your nomination <http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/ls/click?upn=FexmIy2glJC2IxI811Jz3x3qXnsuCYp9Qdjg6xV0ffclPyjDJmgYd7CjDDBKPO8R9uSxUpKKzH4KwVPEY6ztSVVdYTRoX3FppfQ55NEx-2FYNBjSusJuSBv-2BG5qztGeD9IlIn9_uEkIHAuKEVhApV1fEfhV96e12eA-2FNGztMVJ4-2BSjWiqFuru6-2FQOkd6pZbcBWf5FfiCicfBhKwURjltoMSTnqN0mXX7C3Y-2FaI1vIvHjB61hMFyp1dmpYUekpCI59VHsGDk8YkV-2FPJsZO4GHPHYfq9WeiZA50a-2FSFoQUIdjEeY63N-2FXZxvqxnYWglb6y5Znxo9ljJ8boGp-2BmAr3OVUgcTQD1UX85lX6Gjf92F6GtPRtBLI8Aerc1JqEfWWlQQ0ja76hcsoxrAugjGuRwN3y5PUpZ5TYVJ-2Fa7-2F960TlsJ6V1-2BbFCNJiCq1gjBL35DzwduFz-2F>
Emerging Leaders

In celebration of Emerging Leaders within SGMP, SGMP set out on a search for the Emerging Leaders that volunteer across SGMP. The program recognizes individuals with less than 5 years of membership, proven leadership skills and a dedication to the betterment and sustainability of SGMP. We encourage our members to nominate an individual for the Emerging Leaders Award. Nominations are due by December 18.

 Learn more and submit your nomination <http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/ls/click?upn=FexmIy2glJC2IxI811Jz3x3qXnsuCYp9Qdjg6xV0ffclPyjDJmgYd7CjDDBKPO8R9uSxUpKKzH4KwVPEY6ztSVVdYTRoX3FppfQ55NEx-2FYNHhdgBXyAvxdw5-2BwqLjrNH1V6Y_uEkIHAuKEVhApV1fEfhV96e12eA-2FNGztMVJ4-2BSjWiqFuru6-2FQOkd6pZbcBWf5FfiCicfBhKwURjltoMSTnqN0mXX7C3Y-2FaI1vIvHjB61hMFyp1dmpYUekpCI59VHsGDk8YkV-2FPJsZO4GHPHYfq9WeiZA50a-2FSFoQUIdjEeY63N-2FcE8kD0iCB7CSfakfmuewey71xLAiJI7BAbztoWMw7mcmhERfLylhD1FKt-2BeqkAokIONNfDAW-2FOAZH2OQhnz7LaJNC-2B1qwF-2BKUBl6Lih9xj20V7H3-2B8565hPsWmrsR1egW4d0OSPJtOpWCVtAbCsAZ>
 Legacy Award

SGMP is excited to announce the debut of the new Legacy Award. This award recognizes SGMP members, who over the course of their membership years with SGMP have made significant contributions to SGMP by volunteering with SGMP, assisting with the growth of SGMP, and proven their leadership skills with a dedication to the betterment and sustainability of SGMP. We encourage our members to nominate an individual for the Legacy Award. Nominations are due by December 18.

Learn more and submit your nomination <http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/ls/click?upn=FexmIy2glJC2IxI811Jz3x3qXnsuCYp9Qdjg6xV0ffclPyjDJmgYd7CjDDBKPO8R9uSxUpKKzH4KwVPEY6ztSVVdYTRoX3FppfQ55NEx-2FYPM3cALokUnxqXXoefxIMrX7-Ba_uEkIHAuKEVhApV1fEfhV96e12eA-2FNGztMVJ4-2BSjWiqFuru6-2FQOkd6pZbcBWf5FfiCicfBhKwURjltoMSTnqN0mXX7C3Y-2FaI1vIvHjB61hMFyp1dmpYUekpCI59VHsGDk8YkV-2FPJsZO4GHPHYfq9WeiZA50a-2FSFoQUIdjEeY63N9JLpgYg47-2Bhp6EXAnAIhU8rKx-2BVfvcdXL1WWE3gFtmQF3fXLvDsYkN3IZoASFG1BZuukMncwwho-2BHBFNz74-2FTpzdnlgf116PX1QGZZP4LQqFIQtKspo8ACseOPOtVppNZQ-2BKw2lHBp02w548rcKbYE>

We look forward to seeing you at the 19 SGMP Florida Capital Chapter Holiday Celebration!

Warm regards,
Gabrielle K. Gabrielli, Ph.D.
President, Florida Capital Chapter
850-321-8222