[SGMP] May Meeting

Steven Hall halls at flcourts.org
Thu May 12 13:54:34 CDT 2022

Good Afternoon Chapter Members and friends!

Apologies for the late reminder about the May meeting. This month I'm going to put on one of my other "hats" from work and talk with you about how to incorporate emergency preparedness and management into your meeting and event plans. The meeting is free and open to members and friends of the organization. Registration is encouraged, but not required. Feel free to share this with colleagues and clients.

Be on the lookout for an email from me in the near future. I'll be sending out a short survey to elicit your input on future meetings, ideas for the chapter, etc.

Suppliers - If you're interested in doing a spotlight on your property, reach out and we can see about adding you to a future meeting!

See you all next week!